Adding tickets to autotext.me
From RO Writer
To your Autotext.me Dashboard
For a transfer to occur, your ticket must contain these items:
- Client first and last name or business name
- Mobile number in the “cell” field
- Vehicle Year/Make/Model
- Ticket must have an “Arrived Date” showing current date.
- You must select a mapped status.
Step 1: Customer Information & Vehicle Info
Step 2: Verify the Arrival Date / Add Reason Vehicle is Here (RVH)
- Navigate to the Service Requests tab
- Verify the arrival date is today’s date. (If you created it today, you shouldn’t have to worry about this.)
- Optional – Enter the customers concern using the Customer Request field. – This information will transfer to your technicians DVI sheet and be included in the clients report later. (This must be done prior to step 3.