What actions can I perform within the “details” tab?
To understand the functions of the details tab
See the numbers below that correspond with the screenshot.
- Customer Status:
Here you can set if the vehicle is “dropped off” or the client is a “waiter”
- Inspection Sheet:
Here you can select the Digital Vehicle Inspection sheet you want your tech to see (if different from normal default) when they open the DVI
- Send Text Message:
This allows you to dissable texting for a client.
- Send a followup message:
This allows you to dissable the automatic follow up message for this individual client.
- Assigned to Writer:
This allows to you assign service writers to this ticket in Autotext.me ONLY. This does not alter assignments in any integrated SMS
- Assigned to Technician:
Allows you to assign a technician to this ticket. You can assign multiple techs. It will stack with other priorities automatically.
- Click here to turn status into appointment:
Click, and set the day then time. Customers will receive immediate confirmation via text and automatic 24 hour reminders.
Additional items are also available in details
- Edit phone number or Email
- Useful if you imported the wrong phone number from the SMS
- Add email if missed on initial import from SMS
- Set Estimate Time to Completion, (ETC):
- Click the date, and select a time that the vehicle is promised or expected to be completed
- NOTE: ETC is not communicated to the customer in any automatic texts. This is for INTERNAL purposes.
Reasons for the visit can be added from this menu manually.
- You can choose three types of notes for visit reasons
- Concern – Items that the client wants addressed
- Service – Specific service requests, such as LOF, tune up, or any other pre-scheduled service item.
- Info – This is for information relevant to the technicians task at hand. Useful items that may aid the service process.
- This information will appear for the technician on the top of their DVI or WO. (See Below)