How do I send and receive text messages?
Send and receive texts from your clients
- Automatic workflow notifications are just one way to send texts. Inbound texts will result in frequent text conversations with clients particularly inclined towards texting.
- You will be notified of inbound texts are in a four ways
- The notification bell on the upper right.
- An orange alert on the upper left
- The “+text” button will highlight orange on the corresponding client
- A desktop notification on the lower right (if enabled by your browser)
- Click any of the notifications to open the text interface.
- The text interface is very much like a smartphone on your screen.
- Customer replies are in green.
- Messages sent by the shop are in blue.
- You can attach images and even use emojis!
- Remember, service advisors can open this dialogue box to send custom messages at any time.
- Technicians have no access to text features. and see no conversations on their logins.
Be professional but be yourself when texting clients. Done properly, texting makes all other interactions with the client more relaxed and comfortable.