What are DVI Notes?
Efficient inspections begin with predefined notes
Initiate an effective note strategy in DVI Notes Setup
- These notes are useful for a “hands off” admin process.
- You can set technician notes to self learn from the DVI Setup page
- Learned notes populate as global notes at the end of each day
- You may wish to disable self learning if notes begin to become cluttered.
- These notes populate across ALL categories and ALL line items and ALL Sheets
The strategy on these pages involves restating the line item to begin your notes.
It is just one method you can employ to increase note efficacy.
- Categorized notes are sheet and category specific
- This means that they will not populate for other sheets.
- Categorized notes trump all global notes.
- No global notes will appear in that category