The administrator can customize how all sheets function
DVI Setup is best broken down into four categories
Referring to the numbered labels above:
1.) This section involves toggles that will affect ALL of your DVI sheets.
Inspection Default Good / Green:
- A few shops prefer to start off with all items checked good.
Repopulate Previous Inspection Data:
- If work is not marked as approved, the note made by the technician will repopulate for the tech (indicating it as a previous note with the date) at the next visit.
Automatic Caution when Adding Notes:
- This can be handy, unless you are a shop that takes notes on good items.
Populate Inspection Notes:
- New notes made by technicians, or alterations to existing predefined notes will automatically be saved.
- It is advised that you have a note strategy in mind and implemented prior to enabling this.
Show PDF Green/Good Items:
- For shops that print a lot of inspection sheets, you may wish to omit green items to save ink. It’s an option meant to save ink. Best practice is to show the client all items
- It is ideal for all shops to make this enabled, it gives you the option to add private notes to any line item if you choose.
3.) Arrange the order you wish the clients to view their inspection reults
- This text field refers to the vehicle profile at the top of worksheets.
- It is advised that you pick something useful early on, as the data shown below will carry across all visits.