Admin Menu items, summary
The admin user menu
where you make this YOUR software
- Edit Account: This is where you can specify your notification preferences and several other user specific toggles.
- Change Password: This allows you to update your password
- Wall Message: This option allows the administrator or service advisors to send a message to all users for important announcements or daily objectives.
- Manage Users: Go here to make edits to the user accounts you create in your system. Suspend, activate, change user passwords, or delete them
- Add New User: Create a login and password for each member of your staff. Choose to add Service Advisors or Technicians
- Company Setup: Review company phone numbers, emails, greeting preferences, text signatures. Even add a logo.
- Workflow Setup: Customize your workflow, enable/disable texting for each status. This is a key page for making the shop function match your software.
- Assoc. Parts Vendors: Add vendors so that you can specify who you are wiating on parts from in the workflow.
- Text Display: Changes your screen display to a smaller view of the dash, meant for mobile devices.
- R&R Rewards Setup: Set up your rewards that are associated to the points your clients earn
- R&R Points Setup: Establish the parameters for how your clients can gain points
- Quality Control Setup: Add / remove / edit lines on your QC sheets here.
- QC Notes Setup: Create predefined notes that compement your QC process
- DVI Setup: Key toggles to alter how your DVI sheets work (universally across all sheets)
- DVI Sheets Setup: Create your own DVI sheets, or edit existing sheets. Key menu.
- DVI Notes Setup: Setup your pre-defined notes to keep your techs fast with inspecitons. Develop your own, or look to your rep to suggest strategies.
- Work Order Parts List: Not limited to the Admin login, this is a tool to check off parts as arrived or missing to complete a job.
- Read Only View: Not limited to Admin login. A non clickable view of the dash, ideal for waiting rooms.
- Timeline View: Not limited to Admin login. This is a view that shows workflow steps engaged over time in various scales.
- Billing: Set your billing information here.
- Log Out: Log out of the session. Useful after significant admin changes that require a session refresh.