Workflow and Communication
Workflow and Communication form the foundation of the autotext.me system.
Workflow and Communication work closely together, minimizing the effort required to manage your vehicle inventory as vehicles flow thru the shop, while keeping customers informed through the repair process. From check-in to ready, and all the steps in between.
You are in complete control of how you set up your workflow. You can map out your entire shop workflow, or keep just the basics. It’s up to you.
For each step you define on the workflow you can set whether you want automatic text or email messages to the customer, or keep the information internal to the shop. You may also set three different types of timers to better track and identify backups and workflow delays.
Your entire shop staff can login to the autotext.me system. There are two types of ID’s: Service Writers and Technicians. Service Writers have full control of the workflow and can text directly with your customers. Technicians can be limited to exactly the steps you want them to interact with, depending on your processes, and they can never interact directly with customers via two-way text messages.
- 100% configurable – You define your the workflow
- Quickly add customers manually or automatically via SMS integration
- Ability to set 3 different types of timers for each step
- Visual notifications and alerts built into the tool
- Configurable alerts by ID – Inbound commnication, Completed DVI and QC
- Audible Alerts configurable by ID
- Ability to assign and view Service Writer and Tech ID’s
- Ability to assign an Estimated Time of Completion
- Scheduled appointments and reminders
- Detailed Reporting on Workflow and Engagement
- Automatic text or email as vehicle progresses thru workflow
- Instant two way texting to customer on demand
- Send and receive pictures
- Send PDF documents via text
- In tool alerts to inbound text communication
- Single tap or click send of completed DVI or QC report
- Text conversation archived in customer record
Return on Investment
Saved phone time is calculated by multiplying the number of texts sent times the average time spent on the phone.
Multiplying the time saved by your service writer’s hourly wage returns the amount of money saved.
“If you were to send and receive 1,500 calls in a month, with a 3 minute average, with a service writer making $20, you would save $1,500.00 that month in his time. Check out our calculator below, and come up with your own combination of ROI”
In-depth end to end reporting giving you unparalleled visibility into the inner workings of your automotive repair shop. See who’s engaging with the system, what they are recommending, track all aspects of your autotext.me system and gain valuable insight into your ARO.
At a glance see your Return On Investment and know what areas to target for process improvement.
- Total Customers Engaged
- Customers Engaged via Texts
- Total Texts Sent and Received
- Total Followup Texts Sent
- Total Scheduled Appointment Texts
No setup fees.
Simple month-to-month billing.
No long-term commitments or contracts.
Take advantage of a two week, fully featured trial after demo. No credit card information required.
Getting started with autotext.me is risk-free!Schedule a Demo
DIGITAL VEHICLE INSPECTION
Engage, inform, and educate your customers.
Grow your ARO with autotext.me’s digital vehicle inspections. Text or email report to customer.
Every vehicle that comes through the shop is inspected by a service writer or counter person, with all steps documented in our digital quality control sheet.