Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI)
Increase your Average Repair Order (ARO) as you build customer confidence and educate about needed repairs and service recommendations.
Present inspection data and repair recommendations directly to the customer with a simple click. Pictures, videos, notes, and repair recommendations are beautifully presented to the customer via their cell phone or email in an easy-to-navigate and understandable manner.
Includes the ability to add multiple pictures per item with text markup to draw emphasis on problem areas and a 60 second video per category, if desired.
Digital Vehicle Inspection
- Include 60 seconds of video per category, if desired
- Run multiple sheets per vehicle
- Add multiple pictures per inspection item
- Add multiple default configuration options
- Definable green, yellow, and red fields
- Definable shop-use field on sheet
- Easily create multiple inspection sheets with the sheet builder
- Preload notes, if desired
- Capture entered notes for reuse feature
- Preload 600 character recommendation text
- Optional tire inspection section
- Includes free-form notes field to customer
- Repopulate previously declined services
- Add multiple pictures of vehicle (damage walk-around) to inspection sheet
- Quick jump to section within sheet
- Predictive text on notes entry
- Digital sign-off upon sheet completion
- Notification upon DVI completion
- Archival of all completed sheets in customer record
Digital Vehicle Inspection Integration
Use CARFAX’s license plate decoder to quickly populate a vehicle’s VIN, submodel, and 2W/4W drive information directly into your autotext.me Digital Vehicle Inspection.
Integration with CARFAX saves users time, provides greater consistency and reliability of vehicle information, and reduces room for human error.
*Requires CARFAX subscription
Expand autotext.me DVI and grow ARO even further with the addition of Virtual Vehicle and simple animated videos.
Educate your customer by having the ability to send short simple animated videos to their phone through the autotext.me DVI.
Simply add Virtual Vehicle videos as easily as captured video in your shop to a Digital Vehicle Inspection (DVI)
*Requires Virtual Vehicle subscription
Digital Vehicle Inspection
- Single click text or email to customer
- Print for presentation to customer
- No App required for the customer
- Read recipient on customer view of report
- Call – Email – or Text to shop in report to customer
- Customer is presented with Pictures, Videos and Notes
“Who owns your DVI data?” You do! It’s that simple.
It is your data, as an active customer all your data is securely archived and immediately available 24/7.
If you decide to leave us for whatever reason, we will retain your history and allow you access to the archived data for up to a year.
Return on Investment
The amount gained by using DVIs is calculated by multiplying the number of completed DVIs by your average ARO, then by multiplying the % increase you’ve received since using DVIs (typically about 40%).
“If you do 100 inspections per month at an average of $250 per ARO, you could see a gain of 40%, which is $10,000. Check out our calculator below, and create your own combination to realize your ROI.”
In-depth end-to-end reporting that gives you unparalleled visibility into the inner workings of your automotive repair shop. See who’s engaging with the system, what they are recommending, track all aspects of your autotext.me system, and gain valuable insight into your ARO.
At a glance, see your Return On Investment (ROI) and know what areas to target for process improvement.
- Number of DVI sheets completed
- Number of Images taken
- Number of Videos taken
- Number of Issues found
- Number of DVIs sent to customer via email
- Number of DVIs sent to customer via text
- Breakdown of DVIs by technician
- Quick access to completed DVIs for review
- Drill down and see recommendations by technician
No setup fees.
Simple month-to-month billing.
No long-term commitments or contracts.
Take advantage of a two week, fully featured trial after demo. No credit card information required.
Getting started with autotext.me is risk-free!Schedule a Demo
WORKFLOW / COMMUNICATION
The two work closely together, minimizing the effort required to manage your vehicle inventory as vehicles flow through the shop while simultaneously keeping customers informed throughout the repair process, from check-in, to ready, and all steps in between.
Every vehicle that comes through the shop is inspected by a service writer or counter person, with all steps documented in our digital quality control sheet.
Find out who are your best customers, and give them credit and recognition with a simple no hassle, easy to setup and use rewards program.